Terms & Conditions
All payments are final and non-refundable.
If you have chosen a monthly payment subscription you can cancel it at anytime and your access to the site will end at the conclusion of that transaction month and no further transactions will occur.
Annual subscriptions paid in full are non-refundable. Your annual subscription will automatically renew on the anniversary date of your purchase. If you do not wish to continue your subscription at this time please notify us and cancel your automatic payment directly through your PayPal account.
A nominal administration fee may be charged for missed subscription payments at the discretion of Source Creations as follows…
- If PayPal hasn’t been able to process a monthly or annual payment they will send you an email letting you know of the missed payment and that they will try again in 1 week.
- If your payment hasn’t been processed by PayPal after 1 week you will receive an email from us letting you know that your subscription membership has been put on hold.
- If you wish to reinstate your subscription membership after this time … there will be a US$10 administration fee for each month (or part thereof) that your membership is outstanding. We will send you a PayPal request for this amount and then once your membership payment and this administration fee have been paid we will reactivate your membership.
If you need to change your session time, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required otherwise the full fee will be charged at our discretion. There is no refund or transfer for missed calls.
Please be punctual with your session as a late start may result in a shorter session to ensure other people’s Readings are not delayed.
You will be sent an mp3 recording of your Reading as our gift which can be downloaded for 28 days to be saved to your device. If you require access to the audio file after this time it can be sent to you for a US$10 administration fee. Please contact us for further details.
Retreat or Workshop Cancellations
We reserve the right to cancel, make changes to the itinerary or re-schedule any workshop or event if necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, insufficient registrations received or for the safety or comfort of all participants. If we cancel an event, a refund (less the credit card fees) will apply or a funds transfer to a future event, based on your wishes. The Path of DZAR and its affiliates cannot be held liable or responsible for any additional expenses that you may have incurred related to the booking.
More than 28 days from the event commencement:
- Cancellations will be accepted less a 10% processing fee and any credit card or PayPal charges.
- Transfers will be accepted and fees will be allocated to another date or event, provided there are spaces available. Any differences in course fees will be payable.
Less than 28 days from the event commencement:
- Cancellations will not be accepted. Fees will not be refunded but may be transferred to another event at the discretion of Source Creations. A 10% transfer fee and any differences in course fees will be payable.
- Participants who fail to attend a booked event without advising Source Creations will be charged the full fee.
If insufficient registrations are received, events may be rescheduled or cancelled. If an event is cancelled, a full refund or transfer will apply based on the individual participant’s wishes.
Sold out Events
If an event should be Sold Out, we are not liable or responsible for any additional expenses that you may have incurred – flights, accommodation, (ie: you purchase your flights and accommodation) prior to having your registration paid for and confirmed.
Website & Marketing Content
Every effort has been made to ensure that our website, brochure, enewsletter and any associated advertising for our events is accurate at the time of release or printing. The Path of DZAR shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred, injury, damage or loss caused by any unintended inaccuracy that might occur.
Personal information that you have provided to The Path of DZAR is only used for the purposes in which it is given. Your information will never be sold, transferred or shared with any third parties, unless required by law.
The information and services provided by The Path of DZAR are not a substitute for medical or psychological advice, diagnosis or treatment from licensed and registered healthcare professionals. You should seek professional medical advice before making any health decision.
We reserve the right to update and/or change our policies at any time. If we change any of our terms or policies, they will be posted on this page.